Accounts Receivable in PH
The core objective of the Accounts Receivable Officer is to ensure the timely collection of debt by building good working relationships with customers and through the appropriately, timely use of communication. As part of the role, the Accounts Receivable Officer will be responsible for allocating customer receipts and resolving customer queries.
Management of the full debtor’s ledger including:
- Develop relationships with customers
- Preparation of statements of account for key customers
- Chasing payment of outstanding debt via email (including mail merge) and
- phone in accordance with the company collection policy
- Allocating customer receipts and depositing customer cheques
- Processing customer refunds if required
- Managing a generic email inbox
- Resolve customer questions or complaints in a timely manner
- Prepare regular reporting to senior management on debt collection performance
- Degree in Finance and/or work experience equivalent in a related field.
- 5+ years experience in similar role.
- Previously worked with an Australian business.
- High attention to detail as accuracy essential.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Advanced Excel skills
- Experience in using systems like Tencia, Netsuite and Microsoft Access.
- Self-motivated and autonomous
- Proactive with good initiative
- Driven and tenacious
- Client focused and courteous