Assistant Broker Administration in PH
As an experienced Assistant Broker Administrator, you will work in a small client team environment here in Manila and be part of the wider ASW team, whilst also becoming an integral member of our Australian client’s team in Sydney, Australia.
- Enter client application form to various lenders system.
- Follow up lenders for client file updates.
- Tax invoice requests and adjusting ledgers to match.
- Generate loan documents and ensuring all fields are completed.
- Data enter application into CRM Mercury system.
- Correlate customer documents for settlement.
- Degree in Finance and/or work experience in a related field.
- 3+ years experience in similar role.
- Previously worked with an Australian business.
Skills refer to the abilities needed to execute job duties:
- High attention to detail as accuracy essential.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Advanced Excel skills
- Experience with Mecury CRM would be extremely advantageous.
- Self-motivated and autonomous
- Proactive with good initiative
- Driven and tenacious
- Client focused and courteous
- High attention to detail