ASW Set to Reach New Heights in 2022
As we move forward into 2022, we take a look back with pride at the achievements we’ve accomplished last year, which was also our 10th Anniversary celebration. We sincerely appreciate the dedication of our ASW staff and the continuous support of our client partners who have been instrumental in our success. Here are some of our 2021 highlights:
Expansion and Recruitment Progress
- The ASW Account Management and Growth Teams both doubled in size to allow for our continued expansion. The Talent Acquisition Team has gone through enormous growth, more than tripling in size.
- Despite the challenges of 2021, our client portfolio grew by more than 30.5% and our overall headcount rose by 21%.
- ASW further invested in market-leading Recruitment Technology, enabling ASW access to a broader talent pool.
Learning and Development
- The launch of our Employee Value Proposition (EVP) which serves as the pillar for our corporate values.
- Over 150 staff completed LinkedIn Learning courses, the highest ever adoption of online learning for self-development.
- Assess Teams were rolled out to help clients and staff with performance evaluation and career development opportunities.
- The Toastmasters Club was launched in Vietnam and English classes were reintroduced with great response.
Corporate Social Responsibility
- In Vietnam, ASW collectively donated with our clients more than $60,000 AUD, equating to 73 tonnes of rice, for the CanCham Rice for Life program.
- The Philippines experienced the fury of Typhoon Rai in December. ASW was pleased to give aid totalling more than $10,000 AUD to those effected.
- Malaysian floods saw many of our staff displaced over the Christmas period. ASW donated initial relief worth over $6,000 AUD in Natural Disaster Leaves.
In 2022, our outlook remains optimistic as we look forward to these tremendous opportunities for growth:
- Our focus to further encourage Staff and Career Development within the ASW workplace.
- We’ll continue to invest in our EVP in line with how we’ll support the hybrid nature of work.
- ASW has partnered with Coursera and LinkedIn Learning to further promote online learning globally.
- We expect to land our 100th client partner under management.
- We’ll continue to investigate more South East Asian locations for talent opportunities.
These are among the many projects that we have in the pipeline for 2022. The future looks so much brighter and better as we reaffirm our commitment to our staff in supporting their career journey and our dedication to our client partners in providing optimum offshore staff solutions.