Business Support Officer in PH
Reporting to the local team leader, the Business Support Officer provides administrative support services to the Australian Client, ensuring excellence, timeliness and quality of customer and client service delivery.
- Referral data entry into an access database (company’s case management system)
- Accurate use and maintenance of company’s case management system, including updating case contacts, and assisting in case documentation.
- Manage a high volume of incoming emails and e-faxes.
- Dissemination of confidential client reports.
- Invoicing and responding to customer invoice queries.
- Arrange meetings including room bookings, teleconference and video conference bookings.
- Compile data reports
- Administration, Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) and Data Entry experience highly desired
- Advanced English proficiency (written and spoken)
- Intermediate computer skills (Microsoft outlook, excel, word, internet, access database, Sysaid)
- High accuracy with data entry/typing.
- High attention to detail, thorough, and self-motivated
- Excellent Time Management
- Friendly and positive attitude
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success.