Campaign Manager in PH
The Campaign Manager will work with the team to plan, deliver and evolve the digital campaign strategy and tactical campaigns, ensuring integration with all offline activities to deliver against business objectives, such as increasing leads and revenue targets for clients. The candidate will be an experienced high calibre digital manager, capable of taking an analytical and commercial approach to drive the digital strategy forward, whilst possessing a strong mix of practical marketing skills in order to multi-task and adapt to the needs of the team and the business on a day-to-day basis. They will be particularly strong when it comes to CRM and digital marketing and be able to demonstrate specific proven success in delivering online campaigns and activities that generate ROI through greater customer engagement and new business leads. Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for both the strategic development and day-to-day management of clients digital marketing to drive greater market awareness, customer engagement and new business leads through the use of CRM systems, email campaigns, social media, paid media, and onsite tools.
- Development and implementation of digital campaigns (e.g. targeted event and product e-shots, monthly newsletters, customer satisfaction surveys and industry research) to deliver business KPIs.
- Ownership of client’s customer nurture and prospect incubation programmes in a manner that leads to opportunities and revenue creation for their business.
- Providing customer insight to clients by monitoring, analysing and proactively reporting on the progress of customer engagement activities, research and campaign performance.
- Owning and growing all social media activities; interacting with customers, prospects and communities across social media platforms to develop our networks and engagement in key channels.
- Devising strategies to drive online traffic to the client’s website and improving the usability, design, content and conversion of the website utilising a range of techniques including SEO and Paid Media.
- Creating, monitoring, evaluating and reporting on customer research, market conditions and competitors for clients.
Knowledge sharing on the latest digital tools and techniques with colleagues across the sales and NTWRK team to create greater efficiencies and ROI.
- Generating new ideas and initiatives to keep improving and evolving the digital strategy.
- Assisting in the design, writing and editing of various sales and marketing materials such as presentations, posters, brochures, videos, reports and whitepapers.
- 8+ years’ experience in a marketing role with a minimum of 4 years’ hands on experience managing B2B/B2C digital marketing activity, preferably professional services, software, technology or property related industry.
- A proven track record managing a digital marketing function with a commercial focus.
- Specific experience of CRM, email and campaign marketing, website and social media management.
- Experience working with lead generation and sales teams to incubate and nurture customers and prospects.
- Experience running engaging social media and email campaigns that deliver strategic results.
- Familiarity with online branding, media and campaign management.
- Strong research and analytical abilities; data management, interpretation, reporting and insight.
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practice.
- An ability to analyse and research problems and present well-written arguments for promoting and initiating actions or remedies.
- The ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Has managed multi-channel campaigns before (i.e. paid, organic, email, social etc)
- Has strong understanding of what makes a good campaign (understanding the audience, the objectives and business outcomes, the message, the tactics etc)
- Data driven, can look at campaign performance and understand how it relates to the business
- Organised and has proven ability to manage their time and multiple projects well
- Client Side Experience / Projects
- Impeccable attention to detail and comprehensive time management skills.
- Marketing qualification or Business degree essential. Masters preferred.