- Assist with coordinating and providing diary management and meeting arrangements
- Production of high-quality reports and presentations
- Preparation of Premium and Claim Payment Calculations and Documentation
- Data Entry/Uploading of documentation to Internal and External Systems
- Bank Account Reconciliation
- Completion of Business Activity Statements
- Contract and Document Proof Reading and Formatting
- Minute taking via Telephone
- Assist adhoc and/or general queries, as and when required.
- Respond to enquiries and requests for action from the Onshore Team
- Answer and respond to telephone enquiries where required
- Work effectively with team/work group as well as with the team in onshore location to accomplish organizational goals.
- Keep supervisor or other relevant people informed about work status, issues, etc.
- Take initiatives on implementing process improvements.
- Help/assist other members of the team to deliver commitments and agreed SLA.
- Maintain and endeavour to develop current knowledge
- Up-to-date knowledge of the Insurance industry and market
- Ensure all activities are carried out in compliance with relevant statutory and industry codes/standards
- Excellent English communication skills (both verbal and written) is mandatory
- Must have strong administration skills, experience a plus, preferably in the financial or insurance sector
- Fast learner and a team player
- Analytical, organized, detail oriented and problem-solving skills required
- Flexible and able to adapt to change
- Able to execute sets of agreed processes to ensure efficient, timely and accurate information delivery
- Experience working with offshore/outsourcing firm will be advantageous
- Must be able to work in Australian Working Hours (6AM – 3PM) (Monday – Friday)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration/Commerce/Accounting/Finance or equivalent