To provide administrative and case management support to consultants delivering occupational rehabilitation services, ensuring excellence and quality of customer and client service delivery, and driving improved return to work outcomes for clients. Duties and Responsibilities:
- Compilation and preparation of Occupational Rehabilitation Reports, including, but not limited to, Vocational Assessments, Transferable Skills Analysis, Labour Market Analysis, Progress Reports. booking appointments and assessments on behalf of a consultant.
- Calendar management and sending SMS notifications on behalf of a consultant.
- Follow up with stakeholders to obtain documentation required by the consultant, such as medical certificates, medical questionnaires, IME reports.
- Research and Enrolment of clients into training courses.
- Labour market research and finding job vacancies via internet search and telephone calls.
- Follow up with stakeholders to obtain signatures on relevant reports and questionnaires
- Document scanning, electronic filing and labelling.
- Internal data entry including (but not limited to) custom fields, file review summaries.
- Positivum administration management (creation of worker profiles, assessments, and follow up of assessment results).
- Perform all tasks in accordance with company’s Quality Management System.
- Adhere to all policies and procedures.
- Perform all work in accordance with the HWCA National Consistency Framework and regulatory requirements.
- Actively identify opportunities for continuous improvement.
- Always maintain a customer focus (internal and external) and a commitment to deliver service excellence.
- Adhere to strict timeframes when completing consultant requests
- Responds promptly and professionally to all customer enquiries and escalates this appropriately
- Accurate case documentation in Case Manager, including recording of telephone calls, emails and bookings.
- Participate positively to develop and implement service, product and work environment improvements and changes.
- Function as an effective, positive team member.
- Maintain active knowledge of company OHS practices and procedures.
- Adhere to company safe work practices and procedures when undertaking work tasks.
- Carry out other reasonable duties as required.
- Participates in team meetings and attends relevant training and development.
The following are desirable but not essential:
- Experience working in one of the following professions: Virtual Assistant, Paralegal, Publisher, Editor, Health-Related Administrative setting (such as Medical Receptionist)
- An undergraduate health-related tertiary qualification such as Rehabilitation Counselling, Psychology, Social Work, Nursing, or Health Science
- Strong English written communication skills with a focus of documentation preparation, report writing and document formatting.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Word.
- Well-developed verbal communication skills with a focus of telephone conversations with external clients.
- Strong customer service focus.
- Proven organization and time management skills.
- Competent in the use of Microsoft Excel and Outlook.
- Working knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite.