The role is suited for quick thinkers and sharp professionals with excellent communication skills, experienced in IT, IT Security and Risk, and looking to accelerate their career and become fully fledged consultants. The role involves working with mid-market to enterprise level client, as well as with Government, around unique problematics.
- Lead/Deliver your engagements autonomously and ensure clients experience high professionalism, care, ownership, and punctuality.
- Manage and resolve delivery escalation whilst ensuring the best customer experience possible.
- Attend industry events regularly to learn, earmark potential recruits, network and generate interest.
- Write and QA reports and material as required or assigned to you.
- Assist with the development of Internal and community materials and with any pre sales activities as required.
- Provide weekly reports to your manager on delivery activities.
- Provide mentorship and support to cross-skill peers and more junior consultants.
- Write and publish industry articles regularly (quarterly).
- Present at technical events as required to promote the company.
- Identify and drive internal improvements.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in IT security, or 5 years of experience in IT
- RMIT experience – implementation and/or audit
- Experience with common ICT security principles and controls
- Excellent personal standards. You take pride in your work and like to sweat the details.
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Comfortable in managing short and long term projects
- Comfortable engaging with both business and technology stakeholders
- A PCI QSA certification is a plus.
- Ideally holds certifications such as CISSP, CISA & CISM (desirable)
- Strong understanding of ISO 27001/2, NIST CSF, PDPA and other standard/regulation impacting security.
- Experience with security architecture design & reviews. (desirable)
- Motivated, dynamic, hands-on and responsible
- Working Schedule: Mon-Fri, AU Business hours