The Account Manager’s role is to help publishers turn content into a scalable revenue stream and development of new Merchant/ Advertiser client relationships. This is a “hands-on” position requiring excellent interpersonal and communication skills. The role will report to the Head of Talent, based in Australia.
- Evangelist for how Merchants, Networks, Agencies and Publishers can all benefit from company
- Compiling and analyzing reports, to monitor and present back progress on existing merchant programs including top performing publishers, and making strategic recommendations
- Reviewing existing merchant relationships and contributing to optimization strategies
- Setting up, monitoring & logging merchant progress via internal systems and with Excel reports
- Working with the Operations team to analyze data and ensure our programs are technically optimized
- Enforcing strong network quality standards across company publishers regarding how they promote Merchants
- Attending conferences and industry events to represent company to prospective clients
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Experience in business development and/or Account management, ideally within a large publisher or other online advertising technology platforms, selling complex ad packages including display, native/sponsored content, affiliate, social etc.
- A comprehensive knowledge of the dynamics of the online publishing and advertising industries, including key players, trends, and drivers.
- A deep, diverse portfolio of contacts within the IR top 1000 e-commerce merchants.
- Experience with and/or strong knowledge of a variety of online marketing channels including performance, display, PPC, SEO.
- Comfortable with working with technologies and technical teams, particularly as it pertains to the commercial and high-level aspects of implementing technology solutions.
- Previous experience in a client-facing role and ability to thrive in a fast-paced, team environment.
- Excellent communication, customer service and account management skills.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- Good working environment
- Festive grand celebration
- Company yearly trip
- Corporate discount for gym membership (Celebrity Fitness)
- Medical Benefits
- Competitive salary and allowances
- Early working hours to beat the KL traffic!
- Easy access to public transportation (KTM/Grab/Bus) services if you do not plan to drive!
- Annual Company Outing, functions and social activities.
- Paid Leaves.
- Medical Card
- Career Trainings
- Sporting Tournament
- Strategic location and easy access to Midvalley and Gardens Mall.
- Our office is located 10mins away from KL central (travelling made easier to these stations- bus, train, & airport!)
- Global exposure working with our international client and build on your existing skill sets.
- Be part of a positive and engaged office environment.
Your Career is important…. Don’t miss out on this great opportunity, email us now at email@example.com or email directly to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com