Career-Defining Opportunity – IT Security System Engineer- JR-1712
AS White Global (ASW) is an Australian-owned out-sourcing company with offices in Sydney, Vietnam, the Philippines, and Malaysia. We have been operating in South East Asia since 2011 and have circa 1000 ASW employees across the globe. https://www.linkedin.com/company/as-white-global/
Working in our local ASW company culture & office environment means you will develop strong friendships and great support networks. You will be part of a positive and engaging office environment, participate in team and company events, and have access to training and development opportunities. In addition, you will get global exposure working with our international clients and build on your existing skill sets. Find out more about our people on Instagram: @aswhiteglobal
Our client is an Australian insurance icon, that has been operating for over 100 years. This role is a chance for an experienced IT Security System Engineer to step up and really make this role their own! This is a chance-in-a-lifetime opportunity, not to be missed.
A few key things about the role:
- You will be part of the local KL tech team (11 Engineers) and broader Sydney team (6 Engineers), with day to day reporting into the local Tech Delivery Manager in KL.
- You will be involved in building security controls in cloud-based solutions and improving and driving innovation to meet the business needs.
- It will be up to you to identify and define system security requirements and develop detailed cybersecurity designs.
- You will be the guardian angel of system boundaries, computers, and network devices and data.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Solid engineering experience (ideally 8 years) in information security management or system security within a large financial highly-regulated industry – it would be great if you have experience working with AU/US/UK companies.
- Strong experience in administering operating systems, including Windows Server, Linux, and desktops.
- Deep understanding of network protocols, network security & system security.
- Experience with Microsoft cloud solutions (O365, Azure).
- Proven technical knowledge of IT security principles.
- Any of the following security certifications: CCSP, CEH, Security + (CompTIA), CySA+ (CompTIA), CASP+ (CompTIA), or PenTest+ (CompTIA).
- Qualifications in Computer Science, Security or Systems Engineering, or another relevant degree.
- Knowledge of relevant requirements and standards such as ISO27001:2013, NIST, etc.
- Knowledge of ITIL and AGILE methodology will be highly regarded.
- You will work closely with key senior tech decision-makers in the Australian business, allowing you to be mentored and coached by industry experts.
- Work Australian working hours – spend more time on things outside of work, such as family and friends.
- During COVID, WFH will continue, however when we return to the office, we have a super convenient location – only 10mins away from KL central.
- Our People are our highest priority. At ASW you will receive excellent Annual leave benefits, a private insurance package; gym membership subsidy; internal training opportunities; highly regarded company events; and best of all work for a company that really cares about its People!
Your future is important…. Don’t miss out on this great opportunity – apply now using the link below.
Note: As part of our efforts to fight against Covid-19, all interviews at ASW will be conducted via Zoom.