One of our clients is looking to increase the capacity and service skills in their Client Services and Information Technical teams. This position gives the successful applicant an opportunity to grow their skills while supporting the company’s online users more technical queries and will require in-depth knowledge of the application as well as providing technical support to the office staff. This position will suit someone who has excellent analytical skills and ability to troubleshoot problems. You will be the escalation point for queries on the platform of a more technical nature.
Key Ares of Responsibility:
- Provide second level support to the company’s clients via help desk system
- Manage and see through to close out, support tickets and responding to queries promptly and efficiently
- Resolve client queries regarding use of the company’s proprietary software
- Work with users in analysing, troubleshooting, and resolving application queries.
- Ensuring client satisfaction through the delivery of consistent standards of service.
- Contribute to development of process and procedures and the company’s client knowledge base application.
International share trading
- Provide client service and technical support to the clients trading US shares using the company’s solution.
- Manage the service relationship with our partner Phillip Capital via their Singapore trading desk.
- Liaise with the Phillip Capital Singapore desk at US market open and be available during these hours to help troubleshoot and resolve any client or trading issues and to provide technical support
- Knowledge of US share trading including ownership structure, brokerage and foreign exchange (“FX”), W8Ben forms, corporate actions etc
- Manage and see through to close out, support tickets and responding to queries relating to US share trading promptly and efficiently
- Technical knowledge of hardware and peripherals i.e. laptops, notebooks, printers, media, audio visual and, network equipment.
- Knowledge of desktop & software applications – Microsoft Office, Antivirus software
- Undertake computer support, implementation, and upgrade tasks
- Provide day-to-day IT troubleshooting and other technical support to staff
Skills & Attributes
- Have strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Be proactive toward self-development with a desire to expand responsibility towards more advanced.
- Strong communication skills across all communication methods, specifically help desk and email.
- Ability to prioritise tasks while continuing to adhere to the agreed SLA.
- Have a understanding of the financial markets.
- Team Player – Working within a small team to bring a positive approach and attitude to the business.
- Self-motivated and effectively manages themselves during times of stress.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy, takes pride in doing a job well, able to show initiative, understands a sense of urgency and delivers on commitments.
- Mature, discreet and demonstrates sound judgement.