Our client is an Australian company which commenced in 2003 and have since grown to one of the largest providers of injury prevention and occupational rehabilitation services with over 40+ offices and 330 employees and in Malaysia we have 12 headcount including a team leader.
New Employer Services Rehab Assistant (NES RA) is to assist the worker to seek new employment when the return to work goal of returning to their Pre-injury employer is no longer appropriate
- Follow up with stakeholders to obtain documentation required by the consultant, such as medical certificates, medical questionnaires, IME reports.
- Research and Enrollment of clients into training courses.
- Labour market research and finding job vacancies via internet search and telephone calls.
- Follow up with stakeholders to obtain signatures on relevant reports and questionnaires
- Internal data entry including (but not limited to) custom fields, file review summaries.
TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS ROLE, YOU WILL NEED TO HAVE:
- Experience working in one of the following professions: Virtual Assistant, Paralegal, Publisher, Editor, Health-Related Administrative setting (such as Medical Receptionist).
- An undergraduate health-related tertiary qualification such as Rehabilitation Counselling, Psychology, Social Work, Nursing, or Health Science.
- Must be familiar with writing reports.
- Able to conserve fluently in English
HOW THIS CAREER WILL BENEFIT YOU?
- Global exposure working with our international client and build on your existing skill sets.
- Practice and enhance your English language skills.
- Be part of a positive and engaged office environment.
- Participate in regular team and company events
- Access to training and development opportunities.
- Private Insurance package for yourself and family
- Annual Leave
- Annual company outings, functions, and social activities
- Competitive Market Rate Salary!