AS White Global (ASW) is an Australian-owned out-sourcing company with offices in Sydney, Vietnam, the Philippines, and Malaysia. We have been operating in South East Asia since 2011 and have circa 1000 ASW employees across the globe. https://www.linkedin.com/company/as-white-global/
Working in our local ASW company culture & office environment means you will develop strong friendships and great support networks. You will be part of a positive and engaging office environment, participate in team and company events, and have access to training and development opportunities. In addition, you will get global exposure working with our international clients and build on your existing skill sets. Find out more about our people on Instagram: @aswhiteglobal
Our client, based in Australia, specializes in offering a broad range of financial planning and mortgage broking services to our varied client base and their families.
In the process, you get to upskill your knowledge in the Australian financial industry!
- Provide ongoing support in the provision of compliant, quality advice to its clients.
- Liaise closely with internal Financial Planning & Loan employees to ensure documents are in accordance with all compliance standards.
- Ongoing research on current and future financial planning, banking, and credit regulations.
- Responsible for the Training & Development of all new recruits.
- Management and monitoring of team priorities and workflow to ensure business stakeholders’ expectations are managed and met.
- Continuous update of processes, regulations, and standards.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Have at least 2-3 years of relevant experience in the same or similar role
- Degree qualified in Financial related areas, ie. Business, Commerce, Finance, Accounting
- Have a strong knowledge of the Financial Planning, Credit & Banking, Taxation Systems, and Australian Superannuation will be an added advantage.
- Fluent communication in English (written and oral)
- You will work closely with other team members in the Australian business, allowing you to be mentored and coached by industry experts.
- Work Australian working hours – spend more time on things outside of work, such as family and friends.
- During COVID, WFH will continue, however when we return to the office, we have a super convenient location – only 10mins away from KL central.
- Our People are our highest priority. At ASW you will receive excellent Annual leave benefits, a private insurance package; gym membership subsidy; internal training opportunities; highly regarded company events; and best of all work for a company that really cares about its People!
Your future is important…. Don’t miss out on this great opportunity – apply now using the link below.
Note: As part of our efforts to fight against Covid-19, all interviews at ASW will be conducted via Zoom.