Our client, based in Australia, specializes in providing innovative IT solutions with agility and, personal service that delivers beyond expectations. You will be part of a small inclusive team that will report to the Financial Accountant on an operational level.
This role is mainly responsible for reconciliations, accounts payable, and assistance for month-end closing.
- Daily reconciliation of bank transactions in Xero accounting software.
- Credit Card and Balance sheet reconciliation for small subsidiaries
- Process all bills in Light Year, export to Xero, and process payments of the approved bills.
- Prepare weekly and monthly funder payment and reports
- Assist the Finance team with deadlines for month-end close and reporting
- Process daily settlement of deals and prepare bank file and drawings master file
- Assisting with the auditor during the audit process
- Have at least 2+ years’ experience in accounting preferred in financial services
- Degree in Accounting
- Reconciliations and accounts payable, basic accounting
- Experience with Xero accounting package, Microsoft Suite is desirable
- Intermediate to advanced MS Office skills (Word, Excel)
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English
- Must be able to join Immediately.
Career benefits for you:
- You will work closely with other team members in the Australian business, allowing you to be mentored and coached by industry experts. This role will provide development and training into a more senior accounting role such as a financial accountant.
- Work Australian working hours – spend more time on things outside of work, such as family and friends.
- During COVID, WFH will continue, however when we return to the office, we have a super convenient location – only 10mins away from KL central.
- Our People are our highest priority. At ASW you will receive excellent Annual leave benefits, a private insurance package; gym membership subsidy; internal training opportunities; highly regarded company events; and best of all work for a company that cares about its People!
Your future is important…. Don’t miss out on this great opportunity – apply now!
Note: As part of our efforts to fight against Covid-19, all interviews at ASW will be conducted via Zoom.