Our client, based in Australia, specializes in providing exceptional strata, facilities, and onsite building management services in the ACT and NSW. They draw on decades of experience across a broad spectrum of property disciplines to provide comprehensive end to end services for Executive Committees, Owners, and Tenants.
This role is mainly responsible for financial reporting and budgeting. You will be part of a small inclusive team that will report to the local Financial Team Leader on an operational level.
- Generate and distribute levy and other notices necessary to meet the actual and anticipated financial needs of the Corporation.
- Provide financial statements to the Executive committee.
- Manage all administrative, sinking, and other funds necessary for the efficient running of the Corporation.
- Provide reconciled accounts including balance sheets, statements of income and expenditure, and levy status reports, which may be required for meetings under the Act.
- Prepare all necessary budgets to enable the Corporation to make informed decisions
- Collecting, interpreting, and reviewing financial information
- Producing financial reports related to budgets, account payables, account receivables, expenses, etc.
- Have at least 1-2 years of experience in accounting preferred in financial services
- Degree in Accounting
- Experience in Financial Reporting and General Ledger
- Intermediate to advanced MS Office skills (Word, Excel)
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English
- Must be able to join Immediately
Career benefits for you:
- You will work closely with other team members in the Australian business, allowing you to be mentored and coached by industry experts. This role will provide development and training into a more senior accounting role such as a financial accountant.
- Work Australian working hours – spend more time on things outside of work, such as family and friends.
- During COVID, WFH will continue, however when we return to the office, we have a super convenient location – only 10mins away from KL central.
- Our People are our highest priority. At ASW you will receive excellent Annual leave benefits, a private insurance package; gym membership subsidy; internal training opportunities; highly regarded company events; and best of all work for a company that cares about its People!
Your future is important…. Don’t miss out on this great opportunity – apply now!
Note: As part of our efforts to fight against Covid-19, all interviews at ASW will be conducted via Zoom.