If you are looking for a company that recognizes hard work, implements your ideas, and provides a challenging working environment with skilled and professional teams, then look no further.
Our client, a specialist in the Australian Sustainable Waste Management industry, is growing team and we have 1 role available for a talented individual who has strong graphic designing skills. You will report to a Creative Director in KL, and work with other marketing team members in Australia.
You will be a guardian and champion for the visual representation of the company’s brand. You will bring creativity, innovation, and attention to detail to every project, delivering on-brand collateral and campaigns with expertise and efficiency.
- Respond to creative briefs from the Marketing team to deliver branded collateral that achieves defined objectives
- Develop a deep understanding of the organization’s marketing objectives, strategic positioning, and target audience
- Create designs and campaigns that have an instant, positive impact on the consumer to promote the brand, service, or product.
- Edit and improve photography to support business requirements
- Produce sketches, storyboards roughs to visualize ideas for new and ambitious concepts
- Develop templates for Microsoft Office suite programs to support business requirements
- Must be proficient in Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, Premier Acrobat, PowerPoint, and Keynote. Experience with other Adobe software and web development is a plus.
- Hands-on experience with logo design, typography, colour, web layout design, print production, image selection, and package design.
- Prior experience doing design for corporate clients will be an advantage.
- Extensive understanding of the brand, the ability to interpret brand guidelines, and confidence to protect the brand.
- Selecting, cropping, editing, and briefing photography.
- Demonstrated experience with print design including knowledge of colour space, printing processes, color separation, grid layout, and master pages.
- Bachelor’s Degree/Professional Degree/Master’s Degree in Graphic Design or equivalent
Career benefits for you:
- You get to work for our client who is an ASX: CWY listed business company!
- Work Australian working hours – spend more time on things outside of work, such as family and friends.
- During COVID, WFH will continue, however when we return to the office, we have a super convenient location – only 10mins away from KL central.
- Our People are our highest priority. At ASW you will receive excellent Annual leave benefits, a private insurance package; gym membership subsidy; internal training opportunities; highly regarded company events; and best of all work for a company that really cares about its People!
Your future is important…. Don’t miss out on this great opportunity – apply now!
Note: As part of our efforts to fight against Covid-19, all interviews at ASW will be conducted via Zoom.