If you are looking for a company that recognizes hard work, implements your ideas, and provides a challenging working environment with skilled and professional teams, then look no further.
Our client, based in Australia, is one of the leading leaders in the real estate market. You will be part of a small inclusive team that will report to the General Manager on an operational level.
You will be overall responsible for providing work/support regarding questions, tasks, issues, enhancements, and integrations with the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) System utilized by our client.
CRM Helpdesk, Policies and Procedures
- Providing help-desk support for all CRM users. Escalating to AgentBox and monitor till issue resolution.
- Creating or updating policies and procedures.
- Working with senior management and AgentBox to ensure key functionalities are understood.
- Working with AgentBox on new features and release communications.
Development of the CRM (bugs, enhancements, integrations, etc)
- Providing a central point of contact for all change requests
- Working with all stakeholders to manage the prioritization
- Working with AgentBox to manage project implementation and back-end integration
- Maintaining control of access permissions.
- Work/Support regarding questions, tasks, issues, enhancements, and integrations of the client’s website.
Reports & Data Analyst
- Work/Support regarding Reports & Data available from the various systems and data sources utilized by our client.
- Good English proficiency both spoken and written.
- Business Support & Analytical Skills to understand business requirements, process workflows, system logic, and data relationship
- Communication, Stakeholder Management, and Issue Resolution Skills.
- Project Management, Work Prioritization, Time Management Skills
- IT/Computer Literate: Computers, Websites, Online Tools, Microsoft: Outlook, Teams, Word, PowerPoint, Excel.
Career benefits for you:
- You will work closely with key senior tech decision-makers in the Australian business, allowing you to be mentored and coached by industry experts.
- Work Australian working hours – spend more time on things outside of work, such as family and friends.
- During COVID, WFH will continue, however when we return to the office, we have a super convenient location – only 10mins away from KL central.
- Our People are our highest priority. At ASW you will receive excellent Annual leave benefits, a private insurance package; gym membership subsidy; internal training opportunities; highly regarded company events; and best of all work for a company that cares about its People!
Your future is important…. Don’t miss out on this great opportunity – apply now!
Note: As part of our efforts to fight against Covid-19, all interviews at ASW will be conducted via Zoom.