Working closely with the Head of Marketing, the Creative Services Manager will manage inbound design requests and create new digital collateral for a portfolio of varying clients. This will include:
- Liaising with clients to fulfil design work including all digital marketing collateral.
- Managing client requests via the Account Manager or Project Management software.
- Being a point of contact for Marketing inquiries.
- Handling and mentoring of team in Manila, Malaysia and Vietnam
- Reviewing or assisting in developing service proposals
- Facilitating creative project kickoffs
- Leading brainstorming sessions with creative teams
- Overseeing daily tasks tied to creative production and marketing
- Troubleshooting issues that could slow down the process
- Providing analysis to ensure the project stays within brand standards
- Suggesting changes to workflows in order to improve efficiencies
- Presenting drafts to the client or other stakeholders
We are looking for a corporate minded and innovative individual that can interpret and challenge briefs, provide an excellent client experience and deliver quality design in realistic but sometimes challenging time constraints. The main requirements are:
- Minimum 2-3+ years of graphic design experience, 2-3 years of handling and supervising a team
- In-depth experience and working knowledge of Adobe Suite particularly InDesign and Photoshop.
- Has solid experience in Marketing
- Preferably has experience from digital marketing agency
- Strong attention to detail and proofing capability
- Has excellent communication skills when working with a vast client base
- Be an active part of the office and a team player
- Has the ability to delegate and mentor team members