The purpose of this role is to support the Operations Manager to optimise group performance by ensuring performance targets, continuous improvement and organisational objectives are met while providing a high level of customer experience delivery to our stakeholders.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Lead teams into achieving day to day metric goals including SLA by offering pro-active solutions through Operations Manager, and complete monthly deliverables and tasks.
- Identify and track issues, risks and action items, provide status to Operations Manager, and facilitate resolutions.
- Provide effective coaching, mentoring and performance feedback to Team Leaders in assigned group
- Prepare and present Weekly/Monthly/Quarterly review of the assigned group.
- Work with onshore teams for any ad-hoc requests.
- Implement procedures, provide information to Team Leaders and generate ideas to help increase productivity.
- Performs administrative tasks for operational support.
- Responsible for staff retention of their assigned group.
- Conducting meetings with internal team and functional departments.
- Assists in delivering end user training.
- Accomplishes human resource objectives by participating with the recruitment process, training and assigning.
- Other assigned tasks as required.
- Highly motivated and team orientated.
- Highly competent in the use of Microsoft Office Suite products including intermediate to advanced skill level of MS Word and MS Excel
- Skills in complex problem solving, judgment, critical thinking and decision making.
- Ability to be highly organized with an emphasis on accuracy and timeliness.
- Ability to organize information and have attention to detail and accurately follow procedures.
- Ability to work alone with minimum supervision and with others in a team environment, occasionally under time pressure and on several tasks at the same time.
- Ability to effectively communicate orally and in writing with co-workers, management team, other departments, vendors, and outside agencies, including being sensitive to professional ethics.
- Ability to work outside normal operating hours on occasion to meet deadlines.