To provide administrative and case management support to consultants delivering workplace rehabilitation services, ensuring excellence and quality of customer and client service delivery, and driving improved return to work outcomes for clients.
- Compilation and preparation of Occupational Rehabilitation Reports including, but limited to, Initial Assessments, Worksite Assessments, Ergonomic Assessments, Progress/Status Reports.
- Compilation and preparation of Return to Work Programs.
- Compilation and distribution of treater questionnaires.
- Follow up with stakeholders to obtain documentation required by the consultant, such as medical certificates, medical questionnaires, IME reports.
- Follow up with stakeholders to obtain signatures on relevant reports/return to work plans.
- Document scanning, electronic filing and labelling.
- Internal data entry such as (but not limited to) custom fields, file review summaries, FCE results.
- Positivum administration management (creation of worker profiles, assessments, and follow up of assessment results).
- Perform all tasks in accordance with company’s Quality Management System.
- Adhere to all policies and procedures.
- Perform all work in accordance with the HWCA National Consistency Framework and regulatory requirements.
- Actively identify opportunities for continuous improvement.
- Maintain a customer focus (internal and external) at all times and a commitment to deliver service excellence.
- Adhere to strict time frames when completing consultant requests
- Responds promptly and professionally to all customer inquiries and escalates this appropriately
- Accurate case documentation in Case Manager, including recording of telephone calls, emails and bookings.
- Participate positively to develop and implement service, product and work environment improvements and changes.
- Function as an effective, positive team member.
- Maintain active knowledge of company OHS practises and procedures.
- Adhere to company safe work practises and procedures when undertaking work tasks.
- Carry out other reasonable duties as required.
- Participates in team meetings and attends relevant training and development.
- Experience in a health-related administrative setting
- Experience working in an administrative or clinical rehabilitation setting.
- An undergraduate health-related tertiary qualification such as Occupational Therapy, Physiotherapy, Exercise Physiology, Rehabilitation Counselling, Psychology, Nursing or Medical/Health Science.
- Certificate/qualification in health management.
- Strong English written communication skills with a focus of documentation preparation and formatting.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Word.
- Well-developed verbal communication skills with a focus of telephone conversations with external clients.
- Strong customer service focus.
- Proven organization and time management skills.
- Competent in the use of Microsoft Excel and Outlook.
- Working knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite.