- Lead Supports the maintenance of Oracle Fusions cloud instances.
- First line support for all Oracle related issues and requests
- Raise, manage and resolve Service Requests with Oracle support
- Supports Oracle Fusion cloud servers including security configurations, patching, and troubleshooting.
- Works with internal staff and 3rd party vendors to update and communicate environment maintenance schedules, refresh schedules, and outages.
- Monitors and communicates system performance metrics and works with internal staff and 3rd party vendors to resolve any issues with the help of Oracle.
- Monitoring and Audit system usage, adoption and user access with the help of Roles and Responsibility matrix on a regular basis
- Monitors and communicates with Oracle on the change cycle need for maintenance schedules, refresh schedules, and outages
- Initially responsible (until HCM implementation) for maintaining the roles, positions, users and structures in Oracle Fusion ERP in enabling new security and admin. level settings as and when needed.
- Develops and supports ad-hoc reporting requirements using OTBI or other BI tools
- Maintains the existing Integrations with Oracle, including management of the Evosys Integration Hub middleware solution
- Minimum 3+ years providing user & technical support @ levels 2 and 3 within complex technical environments.
- Minimum 3+ technical experience with Oracle Fusion.
Solid understanding of Oracle Fusion applications, functions and processes.
- Prior experience in the Construction industry/client is a plus.
Oracle Certifications (Oracle Certified Professional OCP or higher).
- Experience supporting application and database servers.
- Strong technical knowledge of virtual machines (IaaS, Writing Code (PaaS) and Software as a Service (SaaS).
- Solid experience in administering Oracle cloud-based applications.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Amenable to work in BGC Taguig – Day Shift Schedule.