Reporting to the local team leader, the Business Support Officer provides administrative support services to the Australian Client, ensuring excellence, timeliness and quality of customer and client service delivery.
- Referral data entry into an access database (company’s case management system)
- Accurate use and maintenance of the company’s case management system, including updating case contacts, and assisting in case documentation.
- Manage a high volume of incoming emails and e-faxes.
- Dissemination of confidential client reports.
- Invoicing and responding to customer invoice queries.
- Arrange meetings including room bookings, teleconference and video conference bookings.
- Compile data reports
EXPERIENCE / QUALIFICATIONS
- Administration, Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) and Data Entry experience highly desired
- Advanced English proficiency (written and spoken)
- Intermediate computer skills (Microsoft outlook, excel, word, internet, access database, Sysaid)
- High accuracy with data entry/typing.
- High attention to detail, thorough, and self-motivated
- Excellent Time Management
- Friendly and positive attitude
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success.