Our client provides growers & industry bodies with accurate, easy-to-access crop health & location info through AI and Satellite technology. With a growing global population, agriculture is required to produce more with diminishing resources. Meanwhile the pace of technological change increases every day. Our client exists to help agricultural managers use technology to make informed management decisions for better productivity and profitability.
- Collaboratively designing and implementing back-end/front-end solutions
- Developing, documenting and testing high-quality code
- Building and deploying web/mobile apps
- Define requirements, architecture and functionality
- Identifying and resolving improvements to processes, workflow and pipelines
- Working as a part of a cross-functional team and participating in the continual improvement of systems, tools and technologies
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Hold a tertiary degree qualification in Information Technology, Computer Science, Software Engineering or related discipline
- High attention to detail
- Creativity in solving complex engineering problems
- Willingness to learn and dabble in new technologies
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work within a high performing team environment
- Ability to deliver awesome results to clients on time
- Initiative and a desire to challenge yourself and continuously improve
- Technical experience in Angular, Node.js or Java
- Experience at multiple layers of the web software development stack
- Demonstrated understanding of UI/UX design and development
- Demonstrated understanding of databases
- Experience in building scalable, reliable and secure software using a combination of different languages, frameworks, libraries and in various technical environments
- Experience with web/mobile app and databases
- Experience with GIS and mapping applications
- Technical experience in PostgreSQL/PostGIS
- Technical experience or certification with AWS
- Exposure to Python and interest in machine learning
- Previously developed code using agile methodologies
- Global exposure working with our international client and build on your existing skill sets.
- Practice and enhance your English language skills.
- Be part of a positive and engaged office environment.
- Participate in regular team and company events
- Access to training and development opportunities.
We are currently looking for a full stack developer to support software development and deployment of our amazing artificial intelligence product
You will be working with a small but talented team, with external specialist support in machine learning and software architecture as required. Your role is to integrate the back-end and front-end elements