One of our clients is looking to increase the capacity and service skills in their Client Services Team. You will be the first point of contact for clients and primarily responsible for responding to client queries that come through on their platform’s live chat channel, ranging from account opening, application and trading and support queries.
The successful candidate will be required to develop a comprehensive understanding of the company’s offering including the intricacies of their proprietary software to support the client’s base to help maintain a high client retention level.
Key Ares of Responsibility:
- Provide first level support to the company’s clients by chat, e-mail
- Manage and see through to close out, support tickets and responding to queries promptly and efficiently
- Resolve client queries regarding use of the company’s proprietary software
- Work with users in analysing, troubleshooting, and resolving application queries.
- Ensuring client satisfaction through the delivery of consistent standards of service.
- Contribute to development of process and procedures and the company’s client knowledge base application.
- Comply with the company’s policy and procedures, including completing all mandatory training courses.
- Actively execute all activities in an honest, compliant and trustworthy manner.
- Respect and maintain confidentiality of client information at all clients.
- Prompt escalation of client complaints and high-risk transactions and incidents to the Client Service Manager.
Skills & Attributes:
- Strong communication skills across all communication methods, specifically live chat and email.
- Ability to prioritise tasks while continuing to adhere to the agreed SLA.
- Have a understanding of financial markets
- Continuous improvement mindset
- Ability to think outside the square and strong problem-solving skills
- Team Player – Working within a small team to bring a positive approach and attitude to the business.
- Self-motivated and effectively manages themselves during times of stress.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy, takes pride in doing a job well, able to show initiative, understands a sense of urgency and delivers on commitments.
- Mature, discreet and demonstrates sound judgement.