Our client, is an online market place connecting business and healthcare provider in Australia. Growing their team of Quality Assurance Officers here in Manila. You are responsible for reviewing medical information and ensuring that the information matches that of the request. You will report directly to a Group Executive in Customer and Operation in AU and work with a small team of QAs.
Reporting to the Australian Team Leader, the Administration Assistant will provide support to the various Case Managers and Solution Providers to ensure all parties are up to date with required documentation.
- Liaise with case managers and service providers.
- Ensure all documents and files are accurate and up to date.
- Collaborating with team members as directed
- Appointment coordination
- Linking of providers to cases
- Researching suitable providers for appropriate files.
- Sending case files and client responding
- Behind the scenes support for case managers to progress cases
EXPERIENCE OR ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS:
- Previous Administrative Role
- Experience in rehabilitation highly advantageous.
- Advanced English proficiency, both written and spoken.
- Intermediate computer skills (Microsoft outlook, word, internet)
- Strong attention to detail, critical thinking & problem solving
- Self-motivated and driven to achieve results
- Positive, friendly, and personable.
- You act with honesty and integrity
- You enjoy the journey and the being part of a team.