As an experienced Assistant Broker Administrator, you will work in a small client team environment here in Manila and be part of the wider ASW team, whilst also becoming an integral member of our Australian client’s team in Sydney, Australia.
- Enter client application form to various lenders system.
- Follow up lenders for client file updates.
- Tax invoice requests and adjusting ledgers to match.
- Generate loan documents and ensuring all fields are completed.
- Data enter application into CRM Mercury system.
- Correlate customer documents for settlement.
ESSENTIAL and DESIRABLE PERSON CRITERIA:
- Degree in Finance and/or work experience in a related field.
- 3+ years experience in similar role.
- Previously worked with an Australian business.
Skills (refer to the abilities needed to execute job duties such as presentation skills, leadership skills, negotiation skills, or specific technical skills.)
- High attention to detail as accuracy essential.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Advanced Excel skills
- Experience with Mecury CRM would be extremely advantageous.
Personal qualities (refer to the characteristics an employee should display to enhance performance in the position. For example, qualities like the ability to work in a team, initiative, adaptability or self-motivated.)
- Self-motivated and autonomous
- Proactive with good initiative
- Driven and tenacious
- Client focused and courteous
- High attention to detail
CALL TO ACTION:
To advance your career with us, please apply online now…