Our client is an industry-recognised, multi-award-winning brokers who are setting the benchmark for customer centric service. They are not looking for average, they are looking for the best. Their business provides services in Mortgage, Refinancing, Debt Consolidation and Investment loans and they’re looking for a reliable, highly efficient team member to join their small yet high performing team.
- Two years minimum having worked for a brokerage
- Australian Banking/ Broking experience must
- Sales Trekker – Must Have (If coming from another aggregator we can train but needs to know how to package a deal)
- Apply online – Must Have
- Google Drive
- Adobe – Combining multiple files, removing TFN numbers, renaming files
- Well versed with bank portals in doing pricing, valuation,
- Excel, Word and as i keep training them they can start mapping the processes to train the next staff
- Diploma in Mortgage Broking or Cert 4 in Finace or equivalent work experience.
Personal Attributes/ Qualities.
- Attention to detail
- Articulate and can communicate well (Verbal and Written)
- Empathy and Caring – Customer care in my business is everything
- Can work with limited supervision and can find solutions