Our client, a specialist in the Australian Construction industry, is growing their team of Developers and we have a role available in the new year for talented individuals who have Dynamics 365 CRM experience as well as experience working in different programming languages. You will report to the head developers and work in a team of Developers to efficiently manage the system .
- Hands on technical implementation and deployment of Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013/2015/2016
- Configure the application to meet a client’s requirements using the Microsoft Dynamics CRM Customization Tool, Workflow Tool or SDK
- Identify creative workarounds to meet requirements without the development of custom code.
- Understand the functional capabilities and limitations for out of the box functionality as well as custom code.
- Create technical specifications document
- Design and integrate business process and data flows between CRM applications and other applications such as back office/ERP applications
- Develop data conversion and testing strategies
- Provide technical support to existing CRM client
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- 3+ years od Dynamics CRM Development experience is required (2015 Preferred)
- CRM Development or integration best practices
- CRM forms, screens, views, workflows and reports development
- Technical specifications documentation
- Experience developing plug-ins and interfaces with other systems
- Design CRM system, related customizations portals and reports
- Data migration experience and integration mappings using SQL Integration Service
- SQL Reporting Services preferred
- Knowledge of add-ons like Click Dimensions, Field Services, Project Service, CRM Portals (Adx) and RESCO is preferred.
- Global exposure working with our international client and build on your existing skill sets.
- Practice and enhance your English language skills.
- Be part of a positive and engaged office environment.
- Participate in regular team and company events
- Access to training and development opportunities.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Developer role to work as part of growing team in Manila. Interesting project developing and integrating business processes and data flow between CRM application for our AU Client.