Our team is looking for a Senior Graphic designer who is creatively driven, goal-oriented, and can work across various platforms of communication even in an autonomous environment. Reporting to the Head of Marketing, this role will also work closely with the Sales, Marketing & Innovation team to produce a high-quality design for Australia’s largest manufacturer of rigid plastics packaging
- Designing high-end corporate materials such as brochures, reports, presentations, and working on packaging products on a day-to-day basis. It will also involve doing sales presentations and proposal designing from the Sales team.
- Assist in branding and in developing the organization’s marketing objectives, positioning, and brand guidelines to further reach its target audience.
- Assist in creating and developing advertisements & marketing ideas and campaigns together with the Sales & Marketing teams.
- Lead and work together with the creative team e.g. designers, copywriters, and digital developers through ideation, conception, detailed design, prototyping, and final delivery.
Skills, Experience & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree/Professional Degree/Master’s Degree in Graphic Design or equivalent.
- At least 5 years’ experience in Graphic Designing
- Experience in creating corporate materials like annual reports, sustainability reports, ASX Reporting, government presentations, internal corporate or customer presentations is a must.
- Experience in designing for B2B and/or B2C is required.
- Relevant experience as an in-house corporate graphic designer is preferred.
- Proficiency in software like InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, and Adobe After Effects.
- Experience as lead or POC under the digital design team of multinational companies is essential.
- Self-starter and can work well independently with minimal supervision.
- Excellent communication skills
- SIGN-ON BONUS!!
- Fixed morning shift (Monday-Friday)
- Health & Life Insurance
- Paid Leave
- Team outing, travel opportunities, company party, and other exciting activities
- Exposure to an international environment, working with people across Malaysia, Vietnam, and Australia
- Industry-related training
- Career advancement opportunities; vertical and horizontal development