Our client, a team of financial advisers who support professionals and business owners as they define and ultimately reach financial independence, is currently eyeing to expand their Manila team. The client provides financial planning, investment management, and specialist pension advice delivered in a highly personalized way.
- Timely & attentive completion of all Strategy, Review & implementation checklists for all relevant advice documents provided by internal staff.
- Checking all financial planning and credit advice documentation before and after client meetings to guarantee high-quality advice.
- Liaising closely with Client Service Managers, Mortgage Analysts, and Wealth Planners to update them with any issues to be corrected prior to the documents being presented to clients.
- Work with Insurance & Investment Implementation Officers as well as Mortgage Analysts to ensure that all Insurance, Investment, Superannuation & Loan Applications have been prepared and lodged correctly as per Advice documents.
- Continuous update of processes, regulations, and standards.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
- At least 1-2 years of relevant experience in the same or similar role
- Knowledge of Australian Superannuation, Financial Planning, Credit & Banking, and Taxation Systems
- Understanding and knowledge of all areas of Financial Planning & Mortgage Broking processes in an Australian entity/process benefits
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office applications and if possible, working knowledge of XPLAN
- Bachelor’s degree in Financial related areas
- Foreign education and work experience preferred
- Fluent communication in English
- Need to be adaptive and independent as well as can critique and provide advice to colleagues in a constructive way
- Very strong attention to detail and prioritization skills
- Dayshift (Monday to Friday)
- Career training inside the company
- Friendly Environment and Culture
- Health & Life Insurance
- Paid Leave
- Team outing, travel opportunities, company party, and other exciting activities
- Industry-related training and international exposure
- Career advancement opportunities; vertical and horizontal development