Our client, a premier boutique immigration law firm located in lower Manhattan, New York City, is looking for a Paralegal, who will be handling immigration administration and case management support. You will be working with a team of 5, a supervisor and a senior paralegal based in the US. The role requires someone who can work on-site in BGC, Taguig for a night shift schedule (US East Coast time).
- Assist lawyers and support staff on administrative tasks and documents needed by the firm.
- Assigned to respond in emails and other forms of client communication as required.
- Tasked to maintain all confidential files of the clients and will handle a large caseload.
- Work on a wide variety of family-based and employment-based inbound U.S. immigration law cases.
Skills, Experience, and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law or relevant degree is required.
- Relevant experience in the law industry is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills both in English and Tagalog.
- Strong command in MS Office, Adobe Acrobat, and INSZoom, or other immigration form software is preferred
- Ability to multi-task, manage time-sensitive documents, and has exceptional organizational skills in a fast-paced environment.
- Global exposure working with our international clients and building on your existing skill sets.
- Practice and enhance your English language skills.
- Health & Life Insurance
- Paid Leave
- Team outing, travel opportunities, company party, and other exciting activities
- Industry-related training and international exposure
- Career advancement opportunities; vertical and horizontal development