About our Client
Our client is a US headquartered, boutique consulting firm offering advisory, audit and compliance services across intellectual property, contracts, licensing, and royalties. With 85 employees globally, this company is experiencing ongoing global growth and is looking to expand their team in South East Asia.
The role will be based remotely in either HCMC, VN, Manila, PH or Kuala Lumpur, MY, but will work closely with 3 team members in Japan, and others around the world.
About the role
Joining the team as either a Senior Associate or Manager, you will be working in the Governance & Compliance line of business managing a portfolio of work. The day-to-day work will focus on auditing their client’s customers IT systems (e.g. reviewing the software that has been deployed, collecting data and providing analysis). All clients are based in Japan.
- Manage 20 – 30 audit & compliance projects at any one time (normally 1 -3 months in length).
- Work with client’s customers – auditing IT system usage against licensing agreements/contracts etc.
- Perform all facets of audits for existing clients: audit planning, audit execution, and reporting activities.
- Identify and evaluate complex business and technology risks, management processes, internal controls which mitigate risks, and related opportunities for internal control improvement.
- Interact with cross functional teams internally and liaise with both client and client’s customers.
- Work closely with the teams in Japan, Spain, India and Australia to ensure quality execution of reviews and timely communication.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience
- Native level Japanese speaker, with ideally intermediate English.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a professional service Big 4 firm, large consulting or IT organisation.
- BA/BS in Business Administration, Accounting, Computer Science, Information Systems Administration, Engineering, or any related field.
- Intermediate to advanced level of Microsoft Excel.
- Good communication in written and verbal presentation and ability to translate technical information to a variety of technical and non-technical audiences.
- Understanding of technologies, functions, and IT terminologies.
- CPA/CA, CIA, CISA certifications are desirable but not essential.
- Preferred prior experience on performing contract compliance work i.e. Royalty / Vendor / Software License / Distributor etc.
- Third party auditing experience is a plus, but not a necessity for the role, as can be taught.
Career Benefits to you
- Flat Hierarchy! Means it is easier to communicate with management and advance your career.
- Diverse and inclusive environment.
- Career development with a structured development path.
- Unique opportunity to get an exposure to various cultures, process, and systems.
- Exciting client list: Work with other professionals from some of the largest firms in the world!
- No travel expected in the role.
Please send any initial inquiry or CV direct to email@example.com