We are looking for an Accountant with in-depth knowledge in Australian Taxation and preparation of financial statements for an Australian accounting firm who are experts in the Self-Managed Superannuation Fund. The role will be reporting to a direct supervisor in Australia.
- Responsible for the preparation of financial statements and tax return of the clients.
- Tasked in collating and reviewing all relevant client information.
- Audits client records and make proper action on any incorrect or missing records.
- Help on process improvement for both the client and the internal side as needed.
Skills, Experience, and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance/Accounting or relevant field – CPA is a plus.
- At least 3 years of work experience in Australian accounting
- Proven experience particularly in Australian taxation, preparation of financial statements, and BAS. SMSF experience is highly desirable but not required.
- Has experience in MYOB AO or XERO; BGL 360 is a plus.
- Skilled in Microsoft suite especially in Excel.
- Keen on details and can investigate & resolve issues on client account.
- Proven ability to identify opportunities for clients’ funds.
- Fixed morning shift (Monday-Friday)
- Health & Life Insurance
- Paid Leave
- Team outing, travel opportunities, company party, and other exciting activities
- Exposure to an international environment, working with people across Malaysia, Vietnam, and Australia
- Industry-related training
- Career advancement opportunities; vertical and horizontal development