The job purpose of this role is to provide business process analytical services, develop appropriate reporting and documentation and ensure reporting solutions meet requirements and are developed within time frames.
- Develop an understanding of the data structures and fields in the claims administration databases
- Build and maintain robust and productive internal and external relationships appreciate the needs of the business and to facilitate the delivery of its strategy and objectives.
- Enhance and maintain the existing reporting suite and assist the users to utilize and interpret the results.
- Develop and assist with statistical and financial modelling as required
- Assist in the development, calculation and monitoring of the various metrics of scheme performance, operational monitoring and lead indicators of performance across the organisation.
- Drive continuous improvement and innovation by providing recommendations to enhance and improve current processes including: methodologies, reporting, monitoring, performance indicators and documentation.
- Ensure quality documentation is produced based on business requirements.
- Assist relevant department on all actuarial and business analysis requirements and studies.
- Prepare actuarial/statistical and financial reports essential to management.
- Bachelor’s degree in the field of actuarial science, statistics or math
- Minimum 3 years experience in a similar work capacity
- Strong analytical skills with a demonstrated ability to analyse business processes and workflows
- Excellent organisational ability including the use of effective time management
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Competent in the use of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Competence and experience with SAS software
- Competent and experienced in SQL programming and R is also advantageous.