Our client, a locally owned unlisted public company, is engaged in the provision of worker’s compensation and insurance services in Australia. Growing their team of Data Analyst here in Manila, you are responsible to assist the team in AU for data reporting and documentation. You will report directly to the Team Manager in AU and work with a team of Data Analyst here in Manila.
- You need to develop an understanding of the data structures and fields in the claims administration databases
- Build and maintain robust and productive internal and external relationships appreciate the needs of the business and facilitate the delivery of its strategy and objectives.
- Enhance and maintain the existing reporting suite and assist the users to utilize and interpret the results.
- Develop and assist with statistical and financial modeling as required
- Assist in the development, calculation, and monitoring of the various metrics of scheme performance, operational monitoring, and lead indicators of performance across the organization.
- Drive continuous improvement and innovation by providing recommendations to enhance and improve current processes including methodologies, reporting, monitoring, performance indicators, and documentation.
- Ensure quality documentation is produced based on business requirements.
- Assist relevant department on all actuarial and business analysis requirements and studies.
- Prepare actuarial/statistical and financial reports essential to management.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in the field of Actuarial Science, Statistics or Math
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar work capacity
- Strong analytical skills with a demonstrated ability to analyze business processes and workflows
- Competent in the use of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Competence and experience with SAS software
- Competent and experienced in SQL programming and R is also advantageous.
- Excellent organizational ability including the use of effective time management
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Dayshift (Monday to Friday)
- Career training inside the company
- Friendly Environment and Culture
- Health & Life Insurance
- Paid Leave
- Team outing, travel opportunities, company party and other exciting activities
- Industry-related training and international exposure
- Career advancement opportunities; vertical and horizontal development