We are looking for a Copywriter who is responsible for writing compelling content to boost our brand and advertisements. As a Copywriter, you will be working for Australia’s largest manufacturer of rigid plastics packaging and will work closely with the marketing team.
- Write effective and sales compelling articles to boost the brand.
- Responsible for researching, conceptualizing, writing, proofreading, and editing of contents.
- Make sure that all contents made are aligned with brand strategy and its guidelines.
- Responsible for making sure that all internal and promotional communications are written well to achieve the strategic goals of the brand.
Skills, Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Creative Writing or relevant field.
- 5+ years of professional writing experience particularly with digital platforms.
- Has published work samples e.g. website content and e-marketing campaign copy (Must have a portfolio of published work)
- Proven experience in writing internal and B2B copies is highly desirable.
- Advanced proficiency in English communication.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Keen to details and goal-oriented.
- Fixed morning shift (Monday-Friday)
- Health & Life Insurance
- Paid Leave
- Team outing, travel opportunities, company party, and other exciting activities
- Exposure to an international environment, working with people across Malaysia, Vietnam, and Australia
- Industry-related training
- Career advancement opportunities; vertical and horizontal development