We are looking for a Social Media Specialist who will be responsible for daily social media strategies & activities to boost the account’s online presence. You will be part of Australia’s largest manufacturer of rigid plastics packaging and will be reporting to a Marketing Head.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining social media strategies to boost online activities and the presence of the brand.
- Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of the company’s social content.
- Create, schedule, and manage engaging, informative & effective social media contents.
- Oversee day-to-day social media posts & progress by measuring web traffic and monitoring SEO.
- Responsible for social media activity reporting.
Skills, Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related discipline
- With at least 3 years of relevant experience as a Social Media Specialist.
- Experience working on social media platforms particularly on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram.
- Proven experience in delivering social media creative content.
- Proven experience in brand campaign management.
- Knowledge of AB testing, other testing metrics, and SEO is desirable.
- Has a sense of ownership and goal-oriented.
- Fixed morning shift (Monday-Friday)
- Health & Life Insurance
- Paid Leave
- Team outing, travel opportunities, company party, and other exciting activities
- Exposure to an international environment, working with people across Malaysia, Vietnam, and Australia
- Industry-related training
- Career advancement opportunities; vertical and horizontal development