We are looking for an experienced, dynamic and knowledgeable SEO Specialist to join our fast-growing Digital Marketing team. If you’re a proven performer and consider yourself an expert in your field, we would love to meet you. You will be responsible for planning, implementing and managing our SEO strategies across various clients predominantly based in Australia across a variety of industries. Join a fast growing team that has tripled revenue this year and continues to improve.
- Plan, develop and implement SEO strategies.
- Experienced in Black, Grey and White Hat SEO strategies.
- Collaborate with other SEM specialists, copywriters and Designers and Developers to maximize ROI.
- Launch, monitor and report the online adverts through Google and various third party tools.
- Monitor redirects, click rate, bounce rate, and other KPIs
- Prepare and present reports in a timely manner.
- Understanding buyer persona to better target identified audiences.
- Identify problems and deficiency and implement solutions in a timely manner
- Proactively partner with merchants, graphic designers, site team, marketing and customer service to drive overall digital efficiency and success.
- Stay up to date with the latest digital marketing latest trends and best practices
- Experience in click funnels and social media lead generation solutions and advantage.
CHARACTER & QUALIFICATIONS:
- +6 years of experience as Search Engine Marketing with planning and implementing a successful campaigns.
- Experience web analytics and third party reporting and automation tools.
- Proven understanding in SEO.
- Ability to analyze data and provide evidence-based recommendations
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player with leadership aspirations.
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Degree in relevant quantitative fields.