We are currently looking for an SEO Specialist that will join a competitive Digital Marketing Team. You will be responsible for planning, implementing, and managing our SEO strategies across various clients predominantly based in Australia across a variety of industries. Join a fast-growing team that has tripled revenue this year and continues to improve.
- You will plan, develop, and implement SEO strategies.
- Has strong experience in Black, Grey, and White Hat SEO strategies.
- Collaborate with other SEM specialists, copywriters, and Designers, and Developers to maximize ROI.
- Launch, monitor, and report the online adverts through Google and various third-party tools.
- Monitor redirects, click rate, bounce rate, and other KPIs
- Prepare and present reports in a timely manner.
- Understanding buyer persona to better target identified audiences.
- Identify problems and deficiency and implement solutions in a timely manner
- Proactively partner with merchants, graphic designers, site team, marketing, and customer service to drive overall digital efficiency and success.
- Stay up to date with the latest digital marketing latest trends and best practices
- Experience in click funnels and social media lead generation solutions and advantage.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
- 6+ years of experience in Search Engine Marketing with planning and implementing a successful campaign.
- Experience in web analytics and third-party reporting and automation tools.
- Proven understanding and experience in SEO.
- Experience in On-Page and Off-Page optimizations
- Ability to analyze data and provide evidence-based recommendations
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player with leadership aspirations.
- Expert in time-management.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Dayshift (Monday to Friday)
- Career training inside the company
- Friendly Environment and Culture
- Health & Life Insurance
- Paid Leave
- Team outing, travel opportunities, company party and other exciting activities
- Industry-related training and international exposure
- Career advancement opportunities; vertical and horizontal development