Our client-centered services support people to remain at work, return to work, or find new work that is right for their goals, lifestyle, and capacity. They are growing their team of Rehabilitation Assistants in Manila and Kuala Lumpur. You will be reporting to the Local Team Leader and working with a competitive team onshore and offshore.
- Compilation and preparation of Occupational Rehabilitation Reports including, but limited to, Initial Assessments, Worksite Assessments, Ergonomic Assessments, Progress Reports.
- Compilation and preparation of Return to Work Programs.
- Compilation and distribution of treater questionnaires.
- Booking appointments and assessments on behalf of a consultant.
- Calendar management and sending SMS notifications on behalf of a consultant.
- Follow up with stakeholders to obtain the documentation required by the consultant, such as medical certificates, medical questionnaires, IME reports.
- Follow up with stakeholders to obtain signatures on relevant reports/return to work plans.
- Document scanning, electronic filing, and labeling.
- Internal data entry such as (but not limited to) custom fields, file review summaries, FCE results.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
- Graduate of bachelor’s degree or any health-related tertiary qualification such as Occupational Therapy, Physiotherapy, Exercise Physiology, Rehabilitation Counselling, Psychology, Social Work, or Health Science.
- Certificate/qualification in health management.
- Experience in a health-related administrative setting or clinical rehabilitation setting particularly in a BPO company.
- Strong English written communication skills with a focus on documentation preparation and formatting.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Outlook, and Microsoft Office suite
- Well-developed verbal communication skills with a focus on telephone conversations with external clients.
- Dayshift (Monday to Friday)
- Career training inside the company
- Friendly Environment and Culture
- Health & Life Insurance
- Paid Leave
- Team outing, travel opportunities, company party, and other exciting activities
- Industry-related training and international exposure
- Career advancement opportunities; vertical and horizontal development