Our team is looking for a self-starter Admin Assistant to be part of Australia’s largest Buying Group and retail services businesses. The key deliverable of the Admin Assistant is to provide additional back-end support to maintain the high-quality operational procedure of the business. You will be under fixed 6-month employment and will report directly to the eCommerce Manager in Australia.
- Responsible for collating, importing, and updating business information into the system.
- Assigned to provide product updates manually and make sure that all product details are accurate.
- Responsible for necessary month-end and quarterly reporting.
- Assist all inquiries from the service desk team on behalf of clients.
- Coordinate with all internal stakeholders as needed.
Skills, Experience & Qualifications:
- Must be a graduate of bachelor’s degree – Business Administration graduate is a plus
- Proficiency in MS Suite particularly in Excel is essential.
- Previous experience as an Admin Assistant is preferred.
- Previous exposure to Shopify or other e-commerce systems is a plus.
- Has excellent English communication skills.
- Must have good attention to detail.
- Team player and can work in minimal supervision.
- Fixed morning shift (Monday-Friday)
- Health & Life Insurance
- Paid Leave
- Team outing, travel opportunities, company party, and other exciting activities
- Exposure to an international environment, working with people across Malaysia, Vietnam, and Australia
- Industry-related training
- Career advancement opportunities; vertical and horizontal development