Our client, a group of Australian experts in financial planning, process re-engineering, and information technology, is hiring for an additional Financial Planning Analyst (Paraplanner) to support the Manila team. You will be directly reporting to the Australian General Manager and will work closely with offshore teams from Malaysia and Vietnam.
- Creating A Statement of Advice (SOA), a document that formally outlines a financial advisor’s recommendation to clients. The advice areas that can be addressed in an SOA include Superannuation, Insurance, Retirement Planning, Cash flow, Investments, Social security, Estate planning, Tax minimization.
- Making recommendations regarding clients’ finances and discussing it with Australian based financial planners and/or Australian Managers.
- Maintaining and updating clients’ information using different financial planning software.
- Responsible for contacting financial or insurance product providers to obtain client-specific information if needed.
- Tracking of workload into Excel spreadsheets for proper work dissemination across team members and to also manage the onboarding of new clients.
Skills, Experience & Qualifications:
- Must have at least 2 years of proven working experience in Australian financial planning or as an Australian Paraplanner.
- Working background in financial reporting, planning, and analysis in the Australian Environment is preferred
- Experience working in the financial planning industry is a plus
- Relevant educational degree is a plus – Business, Finance, Accounting and/or Certification for RG146
- Good communication skills.
- Keen attention to details specifically when creating an SOA for clients.
- Can work well under pressure and adhere to deadlines.
- Highly motivated and goal-oriented and has exceptional client focus.
- Global exposure working with our international client and building on your existing skill sets.
- Practice and enhance your English language skills.
- Health & Life Insurance
- Paid Leave
- Team outing, travel opportunities, company party, and other exciting activities
- Industry-related training and international exposure
- Career advancement opportunities; vertical and horizontal development