Our client is an Australian Platform that is leveling the playing field in sports sponsorship by connecting businesses to teams, granting access to affordable and professional gear. Reporting to the onshore counterpart, this role works closely with all client departments to develop and produce a design for customers in sports apparel.
- Create and modify textile print designs for teamwear apparel.
- Generate sublimation print out-put files (AI.) for existing ‘Gear Lab’ templates, as well as occasional bespoke designs initiated by clients.
- Grade and modify print out-put files to make sure the pattern lays correctly. Apply personalized numbers, names, logos, etc. Ensuring the position of the body is spaced correctly across all sizes.
- Work alongside factory print technicians to QC and approve pre-production strike-offs.
- Occasionally assist the graphic design team in generating client-facing artwork for ‘Gear Shops’ (Photoshop – 3D mockups).
- Maintain an organized digital library on the share drive of all approved output files; Collaborate with Head of Production and Tech team on the filing method, ensuring it is aligned with requirements for future platform related tech builds.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree/Professional Degree/Master’s Degree in Graphic Design or equivalent
- Extensive experience in Textile, Apparel, Graphic Design, Slack, Trello, Google Drive, InDesign.
- At least 2 years’ experience in teamwear or bespoke fashion-related graphic design role (must have knowledge of garment construction and dye sublimation).
- Advanced Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop skills. (InDesign is a plus).
- Must be able to work collaboratively, manage and meet multiple deadlines, and work well under pressure.
- Must have tech-savvy nature. Ability to quickly learn and run with new systems and internal procedures.
- Ability to communicate efficiently and clearly with the Head of Production and Factory partners.
- Good understanding of textiles, garment construction, and textile print and dye methods.
- Excellent Verbal and Written Communication Skills
- Day shift (Monday to Friday)
- Career training in the company
- Friendly Environment and Culture
- Health & Life Insurance
- Paid Leave
- Team outing, travel opportunities, company party, and other exciting activities
- Industry-related training and international exposure
- Career advancement opportunities; vertical and horizontal development