Our company is an offshore service that has contemporary offices in Vietnam, Malaysia, and the Philippines. Helping our Global Clients grow their Businesses. Currently looking for a Junior Accountant that will provide support to the Senior Accountant for PH. Directly reporting to the Senior Accountant in Manila.
- Data entry and recording of daily journal entries in the company’s accounting system, including posting of monthly accruals, payroll, depreciation, and other recurring entries in accordance with GAAP
- Maintenance of General Ledger and Books of Accounts
- Maintenance of Fixed Asset register including computation of monthly lapsing report
- Involvement in monthly and year-end closing activities
- Review of Request for Payments being submitted to Finance
- Handle employee advances, liquidations, and reimbursements
- Act as back-up AP processor
- Preparation and filing of monthly/quarterly/annual tax returns on compensation, expanded, VAT, and Income Tax (1601-C, 1601-E, 2550M, 2550Q, 1702)
- Submission of other BIR monthly and year-end reporting requirements such as Summary List of Sales and Purchases, Tax Annualization, Registration of books, etc.
- Prepare and submit periodic reports required by PEZA, SEC, SSS, PHILHEALTH, HDMF, and City Hall
- Provide year-end and interim audit support requirements
- Liaise and build a relationship with bank officers, consultants, auditors, and other government officials as it relates to company activities and transactions
- Assist in process improvement initiatives
Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor’s/College Degree in Finance/Accountancy or equivalent
- At least 3 years of working experience, preferably in a BPO/Shared Service industry. Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Knowledge of Accounting Standards, (PFRS, IFRS) and Philippine Taxation.
- CPA is highly desirable.
- Experience in BIR, SEC, and PEZA rules and statutory requirements
- Proficient in MS Excel and computerized accounting systems (MYOB, Exonet)
- Dayshift (Monday to Friday)
- Career training inside the company
- Friendly Environment and Culture
- Health & Life Insurance
- Paid Leave
- Team outing, travel opportunities, company party, and other exciting activities
- Industry-related training and international exposure
- Career advancement opportunities; vertical and horizontal development