Be part of a leading lifestyle distribution company helping brands reach their potential in the Australian and regional markets that focus on American and domestic sports licensing. As a Graphic Design Executive, you will be required to assist in managing the overflow work. This role will report to a supervisor based in Melbourne.
- Responsible for creating marketing collateral for retailers such as digital banners and Electronic Direct Mail.
- You will be involved in marketing activities such as instore event management, look books, etc. on a needs basis.
- Involved in preparing internal documents for presentations, a pitch deck, or for internal business reporting e.g. imagery sizing for a business report.
- Tasked to create compelling trade facing assets (catalog creation) through collaboration with brand partners, marketing, product and sales.
- Ensure that work is carried out in line with style and branding guidelines for any errors or inconsistencies to mitigate risk for retail partners campaigns.
Skills, Experience & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree/Professional Degree/Master’s Degree in Graphic Design or equivalent.
- At least 3 years’ experience in Graphic Designing
- Experience working in the US sport and lifestyle apparel market
- Advanced proficiency in software like InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, and Adobe After Effects.
- Self-starter and can work well independently with minimal supervision.
- Excellent communication skills
- Fixed morning shift (Monday-Friday)
- Health & Life Insurance
- Paid Leave
- Team outing, travel opportunities, company party, and other exciting activities
- Exposure to an international environment, working with people across Malaysia, Vietnam, and Australia
- Industry-related training
- Career advancement opportunities; vertical and horizontal development