Be part of a fast-growing digital solutions company in Australia as PPC/SEM Specialist and let your career make an impact! As PPC/SEM Specialist, you will be the point of contact for all things PPC/SEM, working closely with our clients to achieve some amazing results. You will be reporting directly to the onshore manager and will work closely with teammates across Australia and Vietnam.
- Developing, planning, implementing, developing, manage and optimize client PPC campaigns particularly through Google Ads
- Establishing closed-loop analytics to understand the return on investment of PPC campaigns.
- Manage and drive the client’s strategy, budget, and campaigns while achieving the client’s goals as efficiently as possible.
- Responsible for providing reporting to clients every month.
- Continually working to improve reporting, processes, and best practices.
Skills, Experience & Qualifications:
- At least 3 years’ experience in planning, implementing, and managing a PPC strategy
- Graduate of a Bachelor’ degree in Marketing or any relevant field
- Advanced knowledge in Google Analytics
- Relevant experience in managing multiple clients simultaneously.
- A track record of measurable achievement of ROI for your clients
- In-depth knowledge in PPC reporting to ensure (client background research, PPC recommendations, budgeting forecasting)
- Has excellent communication skills.
- Dedicated client-focus and teamwork skills with a proactive approach.
- SIGN-ON BONUS
- Opportunity to join and develop PPC function with a vision of becoming PPC Team Lead
- Fixed morning shift (Monday-Friday)
- Health & Life Insurance
- Paid Leave
- Team outing, travel opportunities, company party, and other exciting activities
- Exposure to an international environment, working with people across Malaysia, Vietnam, and Australia
- Industry-related training
- Career advancement opportunities; vertical and horizontal development