We are looking for a Marketing Specialist to be part of Australian owned innovation facilitator which supports both domestic and global businesses to commercialize creative and profitable products. As a Marketing Specialist, you will be supporting the brand in the execution of the marketing strategy. You will be exposed to the international scene and will work directly with the Marketing Manager in Australia.
- Responsible for content development and creative writing particularly in case studies, B2B articles, and media releases
- Managing content creation, postings, and community management across social media platforms.
- Coordination of design and content briefs with external providers as required.
- Managing advertisements and promotions inquiries from key stakeholders.
- Providing marketing support to internal stakeholders as required.
Skills, Experience & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in the related field.
- Someone with strong B2B marketing experience of at least 4 years.
- Demonstrated skills in copywriting/creative writing are essential – case studies and B2B articles are required.
- Proven skills in social media management are essential – Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.
- Knowledgeable in WordPress.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to manage multiple stakeholders.
- Must be detail-oriented and well organized.
- SIGN-ON BONUS
- Fixed morning shift (Monday-Friday)
- Health & Life Insurance
- Paid Leave
- Team outing, travel opportunities, company party, and other exciting activities
- Exposure to an international environment, working with people across Malaysia, Vietnam, and Australia
- Industry-related training
- Career advancement opportunities; vertical and horizontal development