Our team is looking for a Senior Graphic Designer to be part of Australia’s largest Buying Group and retail services businesses. The key deliverable of the role is to create digital designs such as catalogs, web banners, and social media. You will be directly reporting to the Studio Marketing Manager in Australia.
- Design, layout, and format marketing and promotional materials across a diverse range of product categories and for stakeholders.
- Maintain the highest standards in graphic design and produce cutting-edge creative content, for both print and digital.
- Deliver creative projects to support a range of business objectives, including brand development, campaigns, sale events, EDMs, social and digital assets.
- Provide chargeable graphic design services as required to our members. This may include brand development, collateral, in-store POS, campaigns, digital assets etc.
- Work with the Heads of Category to gain member feedback and implement continuous improvement to the design of promotional assets.
Skills, Experience & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree/Professional Degree/Master’s Degree in Graphic Design or equivalent.
- At least 4 years’ experience in Graphic Designing
- Experience in preparing online catalogs.
- Experience in designing for B2B and/or B2C is required.
- Proficiency in software like InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, and Adobe After Effects.
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-starter and can work well independently with minimal supervision.
- Proactive mindset, someone who can take ownership and who wants to grow and develop
- Fixed morning shift (Monday-Friday)
- Health & Life Insurance
- Paid Leave
- Team outing, travel opportunities, company party, and other exciting activities
- Exposure to an international environment, working with people across Malaysia, Vietnam, and Australia
- Industry-related training
- Career advancement opportunities; vertical and horizontal development