Our team is looking for a Team Leader who will be part of a leading medical device supplier in Australia and New Zealand. As a Team Leader, your key deliverable is to efficiently manage the Customer Service team while providing the highest level of service to all stakeholders. You will be closely working with offshore and Australia-based team members.
- Monitor and supervise the daily tasks and functions of the Customer Service Team and act as the key point of contact for all internal and external customer complaints, escalations, and issues.
- Act as SAP superuser for all Customer Service functions.
- Maintain documentation and processes for all Customer Service team, both internally and externally facing.
- Monitor staff performance based on KPIs and provide leadership, coaching & mentoring for all Customer Service team; Expected to help in recruitment and selection of team members.
- Ensure personnel processes are adhered to for all reports; Ad hoc reporting as required by the business.
Skills, Experience & Qualifications
- Demonstrated experience as Team Lead in BPO setup preferably for an email account
- Preferably a graduate of any Bachelor’s degree course
- Knowledge of SAP is desired
- Strong leadership, people management, administrative, and numeracy skills
- Exceptional written and verbal English communication skills
- Team facilitation and training skills
- Proven ability to work under pressure with a positive attitude
- High level of initiative, accountability, and self-motivation
- Fixed morning shift (Monday-Friday)
- Health & Life Insurance
- Paid Leave
- Team outing, travel opportunities, company party, and other exciting activities
- Exposure to an international environment, working with people across Malaysia, Vietnam, and Australia
- Industry-related training
- Career advancement opportunities; vertical and horizontal development