Our team is looking for a Team Leader who will be part of a leading medical device supplier in Australia and New Zealand. As a Customer Service Coordinator, your key deliverable is to provide exceptional customer service to both internal and external customers. You will be closely working with offshore and Australia-based team members.
- Handling a high volume of inquiries, action all inbound emails and faxes using CRM while striving for Service Excellence experience of customers
- Accurate and timely processing of customer orders using SAP CRM, processing of EDI orders from external customers and maintain customer interaction records in CRM
- Liaise with customers regarding back-order status and pricing discrepancies;
- Liaising with sales teams, logistics department, and warehouses to provide relevant information for fulfillment of customer orders/inquiries
- Investigate customer inquiries and respond to customer requests; investigate customer account disputes and arrange credits, where necessary.
- Complete ad hoc reporting; Assist other Customer Service team members with their workload, as required.
Skills, Experience & Qualifications
- Demonstrated experience as a customer service representative in BPO setup preferably for an email account
- Preferably a graduate of any Bachelor’s degree course
- Knowledge of SAP is desired
- Exceptional written and verbal English communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills and can troubleshoot issues for customers
- Professional and can confidently speak with stakeholders
- Exceptional time management skills
- Can work efficiently even in minimal supervision
- Fixed morning shift (Monday-Friday)
- Health & Life Insurance
- Paid Leave
- Team outing, travel opportunities, company party, and other exciting activities
- Exposure to an international environment, working with people across Malaysia, Vietnam, and Australia
- Industry-related training
- Career advancement opportunities; vertical and horizontal development