Our client is a web-based platform of activities and games that friends, families, and teams can use to remain closely connected and socializing whilst living and working remotely. The games and activities are all structured to allow teams to regularly get together for communication, sharing, and to have fun. We are looking for a React Developer that can help the team build each game or activity as a standalone application that also uses the same authentication platform
- Builds games that can be accessed via interactive browsers.
- Build the pipeline they have of around 100 game applications.
- Small projects that can manage remotely, most likely in the form of created templates (part of the existing infrastructure) as a starting point and to build on this by refining, adding or changing the existing content to turn it into a different game.
Skills, Experience & Qualifications:
- 2 -3 years in Google firebase server architecture or other cloud-based tech with Lambda functions. Mongo, React, Node may also suffice.
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal.
- True Agile environment so will need to be good at critical thinking, collegiate in sharing ideas, open to brainstorming solutions, taking risks, having an opinion.
- Able to work independently with minimal instruction.
- Fixed morning shift (Monday-Friday)
- Health & Life Insurance
- Paid Leave
- Team outing, travel opportunities, company party, and other exciting activities
- Exposure to an international environment, working with people across Malaysia, Vietnam, and Australia
- Industry-related training
- Career advancement opportunities; vertical and horizontal development