We are looking for an Executive Assistant to be part of Australian owned innovation facilitator which supports both domestic and global businesses to commercialize creative and profitable products. As an Executive Assistant, you will be providing effective and efficient support primarily to the Managing Director in Australia and will take high-level functions to support the strategic goals of the executives and the organization.
- Provide strategic, professional, and confidential administrative and secretarial support to the Managing Director.
- Receive, assist, and respond to general inquiries on behalf of the Managing Director ensuring a high level of confidentiality and customer service is provided to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Preparing reports, and other documents and ensuring information is reviewed ahead of time.
- Prepare meeting presentations on behalf of the Director and presenting them to the board if necessary.
- Responsible for various project management on behalf of the executives
Skills, Experience & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field
- At least 5 years’ experience in a corporate EA/PA position working closely with Executives
- Has a high understanding of business functions and operation
- Excellent English communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite or Google Suite
- Confident, pro-active and can work in a fast-paced environment
- An autonomous, organized individual, with the ability to take initiative, and build relationships across a range of stakeholders.
- High-level organizational, time management, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritize tasks effectively
- Fixed morning shift (Monday-Friday)
- Health & Life Insurance
- Paid Leave
- Team outing, travel opportunities, company party, and other exciting activities
- Exposure to an international environment, working with people across Malaysia, Vietnam, and Australia
- Industry-related training
- Career advancement opportunities; vertical and horizontal development